A friend of mine once said that DJ’s don’t just play music, they should create an experience. It’s my hope that these tracks resonate with you the same way they did for me.
Starting off heavy and hard with some groovy tech house, this mix transitions over to a few remixes of some popular dance and electronic artists, only to pick up at the end and finish things off with some roaring techno. This mix stays pretty constant at 124 BPM, perfect for keeping that heart rate where it needs to be for your next workout.
I hope you enjoy!
- Everything Goes Black by Mahalo
- I Need You Tonight (Division 4 Remix) by INXS
- Star 69 (LO’99 remix) by Fatboy Slim
- Confessions (Waiting mix) by Sam Divine, Curtis Gabriel, Nat Conway
- I C U by Qubiko
- The Riff (original mix) by Man Without A Clue
- Live Your Life (Roger Sanchez remix) by Federico Scavo, Barbara Tucker
- Diva by Copyright
- I Am Somebody by Technasia
- Bad Behaviour (extended mix) by Shakecraft & Sirrah, Kinimono
- Marrakesh (Jerome Robins & Deko-ze Jungle Funk remix) by Jay Frog
- 101 by CamelPhat
- These Walls Are Made Of Water (Pan-Pot remix) by Nicole Moudaber & Skin
- Be (Klangkuenstler remix) by Greco
- Good Luck (Chuck Daniels extended remix) by Inner City, Larae Starr